Thread: Krauss Maffei, Battenfeld, user manual, documentation, electronic schemes

Krauss Maffei, Battenfeld, user manual, documentation, electronic schemes

Greetings,

I have the following machines:

- Krauss Maffei KM 120-340 B2 205859 / 2 manufactured during the year of 1992 , machine serial number 123117

- Kraus Maffei KM 90-210 B2 205254 / 2 manufactured during the year of 1990, machine serial number 93041.

- Battenfeld BA 750 - 170-966 manufactured during the year of 1983

I have the manuals for both Krauss Maffei machines but the problem is that they are in French.
    I don't have anything about the Battenfeld though.

Does anyone have their documentation in English language?

I will really appreciate if anyone can share how to operate on these machines.

Best Regards,
    Nikolay Trifonov

Re: Krauss Maffei, Battenfeld, user manual, documentation, electronic schemes

It would take time, but I would recommend looking into this.

Hi Nikolay,

I have a manual from a 35T Battenfeld which is UNILOG 4000.(English) I think the 75T is a UNILOG 1000? I also am familiar with these machines as I still have a few that are still running production. I have 25's and 23's. You are welcome to get in touch. I am based in South Africa.

Regards,
    Nicholas

Thanks,
    I've started translating with similar software.

Hello! Im guesing that krauss maffei has mc3 controller? If you still need, i have documentation for krauss 94 mc3.