Thread: Molding manager- training material handlers to follow procedures

Molding manager- training material handlers to follow procedures

I am having trouble training material handlers set in their ways will not follow procedures I just started job 2weeks ago

Re: Molding manager

Can anyone help what to do I have 90 days to train

Have clear the Job descriptions

what kind of results do you speck for this members?

what kind of activities do you speck or think they should do?

what kind of troubles do you have ?, people should have clear their responsabilities, and should be evaluate for thir jobs,

I just started here and the people that are here never been trained so it is hard for training they are set in their own ways

Hello,
    If you have just started, I suggest you first take your time to get to know the people, the equipment and the procedures. Sorry, but you will not do a good job if you try to change the system so soon. You need to build confidence in them first.
    There are lot of good people who can train depending on the geographical area you are in. But your company needs to be committed to the time and money.
    Enjoy!

Hi

"I suggest you first take your time to get to know the people, the equipment and the procedures". This is the must, not suggestion. You have to know the problematice more deeply than anybody else.

People and equipment can be changed. Learn the procedure and than suggest (improove or maintain) the best way how to get the result. Than make overview...this everything you must do yourself.

After you know well the procedure and you will know what you want to do and how (and why) you can change equipments or train ppl.

This everything you wont get if you will sit in the office. You have to be on shopfloor to meet reality.

J