Thread: Quick Changeovers

Quick Changeovers

Hi All,

does it exists any software installation program where the setter can save the setting parameters of the injection ? I saw some injection machines lately which are compatible with the pen drive to save the program so this will save time during the changeover of tools. Does anyone know how this device/software is it called ? and how much approximate does it cost ? or maybe anyone have done this to his injection machines so he can guide me from his experience. The machines that i have are Arburg.
    Looking forward to hearing from you back. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Barbo

Re: Quick Changeovers

Arburg has memory of varying sophistication. What models (including control) do you have?

KOM

brent

Re: Quick Changeovers

It's been a couple of months, so Barbo has probably already found his answers, but Arburg machines definitely have this capability. I recently purchased 2 new Arburgs, had one delivered directly to my factory (Mexico) and the other temporarily installed in Germany for pre-production shots and tool grooming. Once we got the process the way we liked it, we saved the program to the memory card (SD if I remember correctly) and took it to Mexico. It made starting up for production a whole lot easier.

Not to sound like an advertisement, but the Arburg sales/service team was great through the whole process. I'm sure they can get you hooked up if you still need help.