Thread: New Battenfeld electrics?

New Battenfeld electrics?

Does anyone have any experience with these newer machines? likes or dislikes? any input would be appreciated.

Re: New Battenfeld electrics?

Hi EB,
    Looks like we don't have anyone with that experience here! What has been your experience?
    Suhas

I only have experience with old battenfelds, not good. we are looking at getting some new ones and was looking for input. would like to see one run. reason being, the new ones can communicate with all auxiliaries and is windows based.

Hello there,

I have a problem with the old Battenfeld machine (TM 270/1330 291308-100 – Unilog B2) and now the machine appears an error message " 191 stroke overlap open". Unfortunately we buy the second hand machine so we dont have the manual in hand and have no idea how to solve this error. If you have meet this error before please share with us!
    Thank you very much!

Hi,

I am new to this forum so i dont know how to make a post here. Could you please help me and also new member know how to do it?

Thank you!

I have not had any experience with them. BUT, we do have a few Wittmann Robots. Battenfeld and Wittmann are now Wittmann-Battenfeld. They can give you a full turn key cell (Molding Machine / Robot / Thermolator / Dryer). Their robots are GREAT. They are completely programable unlike some other brands out there. If their presses are anything like their robots you will be all set. The robot programming takes some time to learn the advanced text, but well worth the time.

We just got a brand new hydraulic from them. It has performed well and the ability to control the mold heaters from the main screen is nice. The interface can be slow to change screens, and we had a few issues with a faulty linear encoder on the ejection plate and some overstripped wires shorting out and shutting down the whole machine.

The controller is essentially a full computer and their tech team has the ability to use Teamviewer to log in to help troubleshoot issues.