Thread: Netstal synergy 1200-460

Netstal synergy 1200-460

Dear members,

New to this forum and also new to the IMM world.

A friend of mine had recently purchased a used NETSTAL SYNERGY 1200-460 machine that looks in good condition (year 2001) but it came partially disassembled, specially on the electrical wiring. We are located in Perù where there is no Tech Support from the brand so I have tried to contact Netstal by calling and phone number found on the machine but it seems to be no longer a valid contact. Then I have sent an email to an address also found on the machine, and I am still waiting for an answer.

We are in need of finding a manual for this machine or at least a set of wiring diagrams so we can bring this big guy back to life. For starters, it seems like this machine takes (at least) two different types of voltage. not only by looking a the plate but also by looking at the main power switch (attached photo) it seems like this switch has 3 prones for 400VAC and a secondary set of 3 prones for lower (230VAC?) voltage.

Anyone here willing to help will be very well appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

PeloflexClick image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-10-24 at 11.33.13 PM.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	562

Re: Netstal synergy 1200-460

it would be best to look at the transform data tag or take the cover off the motor and see if it is wired for high voltage or low

Re: Netstal synergy 1200-460

Thanks ijchan,

It is wired for low voltage 460VAC en Delta 60Hz