Hello everyone. I am new to this site, as you all can see. I am a technician at a job shop here in Florida, and seem to have walked into a bit of a dilemma. I have a number of Milacron machines on the floor, and they all have problems to one degree or another. the current issue on 2 of my machines, that are identical in control and build, well, I have no high pressure at all. Mind you, the controls were both sent out to DC Repair, and have been validated for operation. both rexroth cmc-1 cards have been checked and verified. All jumpers have been checked and verified. At initialization of the machines, 0-10v has been checked, DC24v, has been checked and verified, have followed the Valve driver set-up to the letter. However, in order to really do anything with the setup, there must first be pressure in the system. My current idle pressure in both machines is 150-200psi. i have checked at the transducer on the injection manifold, and at MP1/MX6 test port, barrel has been warmed up to 350F, polypro purge material loaded in hopper, pump stroke set to 10.00 in the factory screen, and have run to p200 up and down to get pressure. At this point, I still have nothing when punching up the pressure demand by activating the injection. Basically, from start up, I have no High pressure in both machines. Prior to any repairs to electronics, BOTH machines were running WITHOUT hydraulic issues. Also checked main pump, oil levels, P-213 poppet, p-212 valve, P-232, and have even interchanged parts between both units. The only thing I can think of, at this point is a setpoint in the logic that was lost during repairs. But, I am simply stumped at this point and desperately need a lead in the right direction. Milacron has been pretty much useless to this point. Has anyone experienced these issues after a rack repair??????????