Thread: Vista VT300-34 No High pressure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vista VT300-34 No High pressure

As of late, milacon has been useless in troubleshooting. As it looks, I have no pilot pressure to the PV-1 solenoid. However, the pumps are functional and pilot pump is working and pushing 400 psi, directly from the pump. I am thinking there is a shuttle valve hidden inside somewhere, but cannot seem to get a sequence of the valves firing in the logic. perhaps, after the repairs to my racks, something is firing in the incorrect sequence, and it is preventing me from getting my system pressure control running.

do you happen to have the hydraulic print or at least the numbers so i can check in our obsolete pile of prints for something close.

I have the print provided from milacron as a general print, but it is useless and does not have the physical hydraulic circuitry, aside from the general overview. The print that I have is 3991312105.

Did you ask service for a hydraulic diagram ? 3991312-105 should be a machine diagram

also who did you speak to at Milacron?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	data tag.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	505

image of a standard data tag. not sure if the older machines are the same or not.