Thread: Where can I find either a machine to make these or someone in the US to make them for me?

Question Where can I find either a machine to make these or someone in the US to make them for me?

I know there has to be a place here in the US that already has a mould like to make buttons like this. I'm an electronics guy and I don't know where to start with this. I need them to be opaque white with a black plastic bottom. No words or anything on them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buttons.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	472

Thanks!

Re: Where can I find either a machine to make these or someone in the US to make them for me?

Is this not done via injection molding? Is there a better way to have them built?

Re: Where can I find either a machine to make these or someone in the US to make them for me?

You can find them at customeasybuttons.com. There are several Promotional companies making them with different options. The buttons grew in popularity as " The Staples Easy Button" An Office supplies company. Amazon has listing for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan E View Post
    You can find them at customeasybuttons.com. There are several Promotional companies making them with different options. The buttons grew in popularity as " The Staples Easy Button" An Office supplies company. Amazon has listing for them as well.

I need to go direct to the company that makes them. A reseller is going to tack on their percentage. I will have large volume so that's why I'm considering purchasing a machine to make them if I can't get them directly from a company that makes them.

Are these made using injection molding?

Yes, injection molded then assembled.

Hi Sir,
    It it is urgently needed, why not consider purchasing it outside?
    Pintuu

Quote Originally Posted by Pintuu View Post
    Hi Sir,
    It it is urgently needed, why not consider purchasing it outside?
    Pintuu
    I'd rather purchase it from a US based manufacturer but if I can't find one then outside of the US is fine. I just haven't been able to find either.

If you have a suggestion on where to buy one, I'd love to hear about it.