Thread: feeding and injection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: feeding and injection

pshavela,

Can you either provide screenshots of the injection and recovery page (if separate) or just the values to the settings and outputs below.

Shot Size
    Transfer position
    Cushion
    Screw RPMs (if in % please provide max RPM rating for machine)
    Back Pressure
    Screw recovery delay

If the screw is rotating the entire 13 seconds then you are either having issues feeding the material, or the shot size is too large to recover faster than that. Any type of delay would stall the screw from rotating until that delay was over, meaning if it was recovering in 1 second before, you could see the screw just sitting there for 12 seconds and then rotate for 1 total second. If you provide the information or screenshots for the above I can try to help further.

shot size is 70 mm and it needs 12-13 sec, i have decreased to 30 mm but it needs 5-6 sec, than i went to delay set eveyhting is 00 nothing is delayed, incrasing press bar and flux% and it had no effect , feeding is slowed delayed but i van not find how to solve it

You should be able to add images and videos using the buttons above the message box to your messages. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injection molding forum.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	471 See attached image.