Thread: I need help with Mold Injection (Skype chat) - How to find correct angle:Slide,Undercuts,how do you use Catalog

Smile I need help with Mold Injection (Skype chat) - How to find correct angle:Slide,Undercuts,how do you use Catalog

Hi guys ,

I want to give you money for information what I want to know.
    If you have time on skype or whatsApp please send me message. Area what I don't understand from Mold Injection is :Slider and Undercuts : How to find correct angle/Slide,Undercuts,how do you use Cataloge.

I can show you example plastic part and we can discuss about that and in correct way to find answer.

From that area in Mold Injection Design Tool I know very well with 3D CAD , just I have same questions (above) ,what I don't understand or I understand but I am not sure is that ok or not, so from that facts I need help to understand and for that help ,I will pay you for your time and because I finally understand that!

In company where I have worked as Junior Mold Designer no one wanted to explain step by step slowly. (why they speak and explain short and fast that is rude and not polite),so anyway I am now alone in this area and I need to finally understand.

Please send me here Message

Re: I need help with Mold Injection (Skype chat) - How to find correct angle:Slide,Undercuts,how do you use Catalog

Hello,
    The best I suggest is to take a class. I say this because this is a time consuming subject. I am not sure who teaches but I think you will find courses on the UMASS Lowell, Penn State Erie websites.
    All the best.
    Suhas

Re: I need help with Mold Injection (Skype chat) - How to find correct angle:Slide,Undercuts,how do you use Catalog

RJG Inc offer classes for all sorts of topics for plastics injection molding as well.

I think you need to consult a professional teacher, because this knowledge is more complicated

Hello,
    I can recommend the book where are all this rules are well described.

Injection Molding Advanced Troubleshooting Guide (eBook)

The 4M Approach

Author: Kerkstra, R., Brammer, S.

ISBN: 978-1-56990-646-0

Copyright: 2018

PDF: 491 pages

definitelly worth it.
    J.