I have a question about process sheets, So I have been tasked with looking into a way to make process sheets electronically usable, and was curious as if anyone else is currently using anything like this. If so is it something that was built in house or is there somewhere to look at purchasing an adaptable program to be able to use to view, save changes, and track and log changes, and have ability to accept or reject changes. I have been doing this for a little over 20 years and all I have ever seen anyone using is paper sheets that has to be managed and manually updated and tracked. I have talked to several people that I know at other facilities and they are doing basically the same thing we currently do with paper process sheets in a process book and managed manually. I have also talked to some others that think we can do it with excel, but that means setting down an logging a lot of hours building it and I am trying to see if there is already something out there. Was kind of hoping with the out reach in the Forum that maybe someone might know of a such program to manage process sheets.