Thread: K 2019

K 2019

Hi Mates,

I´wondering if anybody had visited the K2019?

I´m sure yes, would be good to meet there especially with matadors like Suhas or Rickbatey?

What was the biggest surprise for You there?
    What exibition was the most interesting?

I personally appreciate Engel as they´ve had there everything also from top class IM technologies, their exhibition was really great.

But for me the true king of K2019 was Arburg as they managed to cover with their cyan coloured necklace 70% of all visitors!

So whats your impression about it?

J

Re: K 2019

Sorry to disappoint but I’ve not made a K-show yet and only one NPE is Chicago many years ago. It’s in my list but not happened so far.
    Rick

I thaught so,

It´s not so easy to travel owersea, "only" for trade fair. Especially when booked late the prizes for accomodation are 3x.
    You will have a chance at K 2022

Its worth it, believe me!.

J.

As with Rick, have yet to make one. I always think that i'm going to make the next one and then something happens in life and throws it off course. Definitely would like to some day though.

Thank You J for the post!

I would LOVE to meet you and everyone on this forum. I was not able to make it to the show. Just too much things going on. Here is an invite for you all - long time ahead but I will have a booth at the next NPE.
    Lets have a IMO forum evening - drinks and food on me. It is a long time ahead but do plan please. - May 2021.

Thanks again for contributing here.
    Suhas

Thanks Suhas for invitation,

I´ll put it to my calendar and if there is any higher probability to get there (like bussiness trip in US, wedding holiday in Florida, or. similar probabilities) I´ll be there.

J.

OK. It is far away and so you can start looking for some business or convince someone to get married there (or if you are single, you can get married ). Just make sure to invite the whole IMO team
    Suhas