First - let me thank you for being here. The messages I'm reading in this forum are a HUGE HELP.

As any of you working in a molding shop know, there are a bunch of odd-ball repairs needed from day-to-day. But these aren't the kind an average handyman can tackle. We need help with all kinds of repairs and maintenance (including air compressors, hoppers, loaders, grinders, belt replacement, fans, etc). We've got two techs on-hand right now, but could use an "on-call" type of service for the overflow.

I've looked up Industrial Mechanic but apparently that means HVAC or electrical engineers (not what we need).

How are you guys finding mechanical help around the shop? Is there a job title specific to this kind of thing?

Really appreciate the assist!