Hi all. I have recently been molding a 1+1 abs case lid and base made from a pretty standard abs with a black masterbatch. The moldings are fine but the surface finish has some defects. I occasionally get what looks like splay ( material is definitely dry ), plus what looks like a combination of jetting or swirl. I have tried everything from low to high injection speeds, decompression after screw back, screw rotation, various melt temps and back pressures but nothing seems to solve the issue. Could this be an issue of the material degrading in the barrel? I am molding the material at about 225 Celsius (about 430 Fahrenheit) which i know is hot but the tool has a huge gate channel so i need the material hot so i can get it in quickly through the tab gate. I have used this abs hundreds of times with no issue but on this component i just cannot resolve this defect. I have been provided with a sample component so i know that this correct quality can be achieved. I am molding in a 130t Negri Bossi with a 45mm screw. The shot is less than half the barrel capacity. Anyone had similar issues? Any ideas as its driving me nuts?