I have recently started a job where I must oversee and support production for an injection molding machine (specifically and Arburg 275 V 100 Horizontally Configured). Our company has only had this machine for less than a year, so no one here really understands the machine, and we only have support from some techs at some of our other plants. I have done my best really focusing on root causes of the defects, and trying to implement, but there are some things I cant seem to figure out about the machine from the Manual.

Where can I find the Delta P of the machine? From what I have read in the manual I cannot set Delta P, but it would be nice to know what it is, so I can adjust my settings accordingly

The Temperature Zone nearest to the hopper is that in the feed zone or is it after? I have read alot online about keeping the Feed Zone below 140F to prevent bridging, but the programs that have been set up have it far above, and I am not seeing any signs of bridging.

What is the screw pull process like? The maintenance manual is far too vague to attempt it, but I am getting a lot of signs that the screw has some bad material on it that doesn't get fully purged out.