Thread: Book Sales

Book Sales

Suhas,

You should notice an uptick in sales as I am using your " Robust Process Development and Scientific Molding" book as text in my upcoming intermediate injection molding class.
    Molders out there, this is a great book and available from Hanser Publications. The book is easy to understand, but never simplistic. I highly recommend it.
    Suhas has what is extremely rare in a Molding guru/consultant; humility, so I will "promote" the book for him!

Keep on Molding!
    brent

Hi Brent! I do not have any words but to say 'Thanks' from the bottom of my heart. I love what I do and I will try my best to inspire people to do the same through continuing education.
    Sincerely,
    Suhas

I think I just vomited a little, right then!?

I've been keeping my nose in the book, but honestly don't have the skill set (on the floor) to start throwing this kind of info and technique to at this time. Most are great guys, just not very strong as a processor.

I too have this book (some one sent it to me as a gift...hmmmm). I too work with molders that have been "doing it this way for 30 years. I tried to explain one day that changing the first pressure from 50 to 75 % will do anything because you're only using about 30% to fill at that speed...I keep trying though.

I bought a copy at the Hanser booth at NPE. They told me it was the last copy on the shelf and it was the biggest seller at the show.

Thanks Kurt to you also. Please use this forum as much as you can. i want to make it a go to place for everyone. We already have about 10 members that I know are very good at what they do (some of them are dormant, but I know read the posts). Let us all help each other.
    Thanks,
    Suhas