PDA

View Full Version : Training

brosamer
20th June 2017, 06:31 PM
I'm wondering what everyone thinks are the best training programs out there. I didn't go to college for processing but I've been through some RJG training and also went to a Bozzelli Scientific Molding 3 day seminar. Both were good. I was wondering if anyone has used any other programs and what you've thought of them.

MTUHusky
20th June 2017, 08:46 PM
I have been to the Penn State troubleshooting course, Arburgs training course and a few others. Earlier this year I completed the American Injection Molding Institute PTE certificate program which featured John Bozzelli in the 3rd course. The program is comprised of four courses each one week long, followed by 5+ weeks of online review. The PTE program was by far the most rigorous but the information has been a huge help on the shop floor. The 4 courses were materials, mold design, process design and part design. John Bozzelli taught the processing course. The classes were small and personal and all the faculty are leading industry professionals. We would even work on problems we were having at our facilities right there in class. I highly recommend the PTE program to anyone in the plastics business.

iautry1973
21st June 2017, 12:22 AM
I went to Paulson awhile back and did their ProMolder 2 course. It was pretty good. Learnt a lot. The gentleman who taught the class isn't with them anymore. He has his own business (Orbital Plastics Consulting). He came out and did a couple of classes for my techs in Mt. Those that went through it liked it.

brentb
21st June 2017, 01:37 PM
Routsis is good also!

KOM
brent

Suhas
21st June 2017, 01:50 PM
All,
Here is my link: http://fimmtech.com/index.php?id=3&subid=26
It is a hands on 4 day class. I teach everything from the basics to Design of Experiments in a very simple, lucid manner.
Suhas