PDA

View Full Version : Adecuate Grease

Josue
24th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Hi
Need your advice

currently we have a molds running at 100~120 Celsius moving and fix side, what kind of grease could you recommend me , currently the mold shop claim that actual grease its degraded,

could you recommend me a brand and where to buy a appropriate grease for ejectors , sliders guide bars etc.. for high temperatures

Best regards

brentb
25th May 2016, 03:39 PM
Hi temp or Super Hi Temp grease from Molder's Choice, both have PTFE
Tell Ken I sent you!

KOM

brent

Josue
25th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Thank s brend , I will

regards

Josue
26th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Brent/ All

I know you recommend me the "Super Hi " Grease, but have a question

what's the most recommendable grease for molds with high temperatures

the ones call as "nano ceramics" or the ones based on PTFE ,

Best regards

brentb
27th May 2016, 01:37 PM
I don't have experience with Nano-Nano, only PTFE and they were good experiences!

Who remembers Robin Williams with " Nano-Nano"?

KOM
brent

Brisli
3rd June 2016, 07:50 PM
we went totally greaseless, we coated all moving surfaces with diamond like coating. worked well, we had slides, ejector pins, racks, and unthreading cores all with the dlc.

rickbatey
4th June 2016, 01:48 AM
I love the Slide grease, Donnely bros grease, and Old Bull as my favorite. BTW- I too remember Mork from Orck. My daughter comments often about how similar Robin Williams and my personality and humor are!
Rick.

brentb
7th June 2016, 01:35 PM
I love the Slide grease, Donnely bros grease, and Old Bull as my favorite. BTW- I too remember Mork from Orck. My daughter comments often about how similar Robin Williams and my personality and humor are!
Rick.

Yes Slide and Old Bull and Lubriplate also for GP Grease. Slide Super Grease, I believe is FDA approved.

KOM
brent

Josue
9th June 2016, 02:36 PM
Thank you guys

I also use to run with the old bull from ppe..

we already order the one that Brent recommend me, Will see how results

Best regards