PDA

View Full Version : Injection Molding Industry Trends

Parth
6th January 2016, 07:04 AM
Hi guys,

Trust you all are doing well.

I'm an Analyst currently working on a project related to plastic processing machinery.

I need certain information for the project and hope any one of you could help me with the same.
Following are the data points that I need:

1. What would be the market break-down for plastic processing equipments? namely injection molding, blow molding and extrusion.
2. What is the power source that required to run these machines?
3. If powered hydraulically, how many HPUs (Hydraulic power units or hydraulic power packs) are required for each machine?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Edward Brooks
5th February 2016, 09:05 AM
Hey Parth,
I felt good to see your post..you want to discuss your views with other's...I am doing work in manufacturing company which is Plastic injection moulding (http://www.hangplas.co.uk/manufacturing.php) There are some advantages of it .. like accommodates high output production ,Multiple material can be used at same time and can be automated.. The development of production with CAD SYSTEM which enables us to design your product and manufacture the mould which then enables us to manufacture your product to high standard in many ways are envision,Plan , Design,Develop,Test and release ..
Thanks