PDA

View Full Version : Machine list

Airwinghma
4th June 2015, 03:17 AM
Greetings;

I have been seeing some machines called out here that I have not heard of before. So I thought we could post a list of the machines we have worked/work with.

Here's mine

Krauss Maffei

Husky

Cincinnati Milacron

Nissei

Van Dorn

Boy

Toshiba

Sumitomo

Stokes Pennwalt

Arburg

Demag

Van Dorn/Demag

Netstal

HPM

Sandretto

JSW

Scott

jnewmanco1
4th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Others...
Negra Bossi
Ferromatik Milacron
Engel
Haitian

rickbatey
5th June 2015, 03:25 AM
Stokes, Reed, MIR, Niigata, Nissie, Toyo, JSW, Mitsubishi, Toschiba, Battenfeld, NPM, Sandretto, Fanuc, Ingersol Rand, Klockner Ferromatic Desma, Beloit, NPM, HPM, Newbury, and Farrell. I've worked on one of each with the exception of the Fanuc, aka Milacron's Roboshot. No all electrics either.
How about robots next?!
Rick.

brentb
5th June 2015, 01:52 PM
Most of above, and in addition: BMP, Metalmeccanica, Fortune

KOM

brent

pjhall
5th June 2015, 05:37 PM
Ever worked with and old Reed? Also add Newbury. I work on Haitans when I visit good ol' Shenzhen, China. Not a big fan of Haitans

rickbatey
5th June 2015, 05:39 PM
I understand Haitan has the old Engel controller from Keba and the press looks eerily similar. Beloit was one I worked on once in all my years.
Rick.

brentb
9th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Yes Newburry!
KOM

Jendalf
10th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Nice lists guys...
do you have some photos of the special ones or rare machines? what is it MIR? lot of Machines are strange for me - its clear as many of them are from USA...

Mine: KM, Negri Bossi, Engel, Husky, Sandretto, Nissei, BMB, Sumitomo-Demag

rickbatey
11th June 2015, 11:45 AM
MIR is Italian and was still in business I thought. I also have worked on Negri Bossie and Sandretto Italian built IMM's as well. No pics of any actually but I've worked on 2000t Engels, over/under 2K barrels, with tie bar pullers and electric screw drive on main injection unit.
Rick.

back4more
11th June 2015, 05:32 PM
We just purchased and began PPAP programs on a Negri Bossi VE320 Canbel. Does anyone have documentation for creating Master Processes on this machine?
The issue is too many sub-pages within each area of function. I am an automotive applied insert molder (Tier 2) for the BIG 3.
Any help would be appreciated.

Jendalf
11th June 2015, 05:51 PM
Incredible how many of the machines are actualy Italian, BMB also...and Im trying to find a Picture of some prehistoric machine, also from Italy.

Although the Picture was quite sad because the machine stood on the garden w8ing for its destiny :(
From my experience some of such machines that are completly orange waved by bushees and washed by fresh rain, can rise again as an fenix :)

J

Ten Fingers
11th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Worked a couple years with Rutil vertical rubber injection machines that were from Italy as well.

My favorite press was a small, old Newbury. Ejection was done by a bar mounted onto the back platen that went through a hole of the moving platen at full open. Also, the screw could go back far enough where the flights would become exposed out the back of the barrel. If you were at full shot and the switch did not shut off correctly it would happily go past and dump pellets out the back of the screw until someone stopped it. Safety would have a heart attack if that press were on the floor today.

Josue
12th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Kawaguchi,, Mitsubishi, Panajection...on 90's to mention the not comun brands that i worked,,

I never saw again,

Best regards

Airwinghma
17th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Greetings;

I need to add to my list, I worked maintenance in the PVC boot industry for a bit and worked on rotary injection machines

Main Group

Wintech

BoPack

Scott

Yellow
4th November 2015, 08:22 PM
Hello All,
it is my first post on this forum. So nice to meet all the users with this pasion ;)
Sorry but my language is not very well but im try to make some comments.
I work with Engel, Sumitomo, Toshiba, Krauss&Maffei, Stork, Battenfeld and Arburg right now.

I have a question about Fanuc imm machine, it is good quality machine, it is a stable machine and how is about service on this machine?

Please give me a some information about Fanuc.

Thanks
Yellow

rickbatey
4th November 2015, 11:37 PM
I hear Fanucs are great but never worked on anything other than their robots. Only downside side is 300t is their largest press. Now couple the press with the robot and you'd probably be bored in about a month!
Rick.

JayDub
6th November 2015, 04:26 PM
I've worked with various brands already mentioned over the years. The plant I'm in now has an odd mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. A few Sodicks and brand new Arburgs, plus a lot of older Boy verticals and an antique Sumitomo.

Jorge Villegas
6th November 2015, 06:19 PM
Here´s mine:

Hidraulic: Arburg, Haitian, Welltec, Engel
Electric: Toshiba, Fanuc Roboshot
2K: Arburg, haitian

I hear Fanucs are great but never worked on anything other than their robots. Only downside side is 300t is their largest press. Now couple the press with the robot and you'd probably be bored in about a month!
Rick.

Fanuc machines are ok, but we have continious problems with their display, and the press has premature wear (compared to the toshiba) so their A.I mold protection systems fails.

mauriciob
9th November 2015, 10:01 PM
I apologize if this is redundant with a thread I just opened, but I though this one would also be a good place to reach the right audience. From all the machines you guys have experience with, in a ballpark, what is the proportion of machines that use rpm to set the recovery/dosage screw speed vs. the portion that use circumferential speed (in/s; mm/s etc.)? A rough estimate or general comment would be very helpful.

Ten Fingers
11th November 2015, 06:10 AM
99.99995% have used rpm :<(

Josue
19th November 2015, 09:16 PM
I work 15 year ago with a KAWAGUCHI mach, I don't know if still

are someone's,, and currently we have one vertical 40tn "Panajection" already obsolete, but still working

regards

xsamurai
21st February 2016, 11:20 PM
We have:

Fanuc
Mitsubishi
Sodick
Ube
Sanjo
Matsuba
Nissie
Toshiba
Sumitomo
Niigata
Jsw
meiki
Hishiya
Kawaguchi
Toyo

Flash
23rd February 2016, 02:55 PM
LG Goldstar, Shinwa, Nissei, Impco, Intertech

bobb050
29th February 2016, 07:12 PM
My list includes New Britain, Reed, Van Dorn, Ube, Toshiba, Kawaguchi, Stokes, Toyo , Nissei, Newbury, HPM, JSW, Boy, Arburg, Demag Ergotech, Sumitomo, Krauss-Maffei, Cinncinati, Trubor. I think that's all of them. Now I'm out of breath!

Had to edit the list....more came to mind.

Bob

bobb050
29th February 2016, 07:17 PM
I work 15 year ago with a KAWAGUCHI mach, I don't know if still

are someone's,, and currently we have one vertical 40tn "Panajection" already obsolete, but still working

regards

Back in the 1970's I worked in a plant that had 4 or 5 of them. Some of the fastest clamp movement I had seen at the time.

Bob

Brisli
1st March 2016, 06:35 PM
arburg, reed, newberry, new britian, prentice, van dorn, cincinnatti, sandretto, negri bossi, nissie, jsw, Toshiba, battenfeld, boy, Haitian, engel, krauss maffei, husky, mitutoyo, shinwa seiki, fanuc, sumitomo.

Rob_Hoang
7th October 2020, 10:31 AM
Do you have the experience with Battenfeld machine?

Rob_Hoang
8th October 2020, 04:21 AM
have you ever worked with Battenfeld hydraulic machine? i am currently having a problem with it?