PDA

View Full Version : Concept of multiple Servo motor

mohammdyou
19th May 2015, 05:45 PM
I have seen some servo injection moulding machines that have multiple servo motor and I am confused about that.
because as far as I know we use servo motor to determine the speed of motor as consequence we have energy saving for those time that
we don't need pressure and also other advantages that a servo system bring us. but why multiple servo motor do we need?
are these motor drive different part of machine or based on the pressure each motor come to our circuit and help us to attain
max power. if you have some datasheets or useful information, I would be appreciate to reference it .

rickbatey
19th May 2015, 06:02 PM
Multiple motors are used to generate max force and allow for extended pack and hold times at peak psi; a weakness of the electric IMM. Same may be required of the clamping system or ejection.
Rick.

mohammdyou
19th May 2015, 06:28 PM
Thanks Rick. may I ask how these motor couple together ? is there any schematic for the circuit out in internet. because I haven't found yet

rickbatey
19th May 2015, 11:03 PM
I doubt that the OEM would post info on how they do much of anything trying to protect their technology and investment in the development. I've never had the pleasure of an electric IMM, just hybrids with electric screw drive. Loved the new ones (Engel) but the old ones were on very ancient Battenfeld with high torque or high speed.
Rick.

brentb
20th May 2015, 01:43 PM
Many electric machines have a servo motor for different functions; Injection/extrusion,clamp, ejector, etc. Each would/could have multiple servo motors.

KOM

brent

Josue
21st May 2015, 05:54 PM
Agree as Brend say say

the machine has different servo motors, that why is Full electric,,,