PDA

View Full Version : Ameriplas Software Needed

tholla
6th April 2015, 06:15 PM
I have an Ameriplas Vortex 30 Ton Shuttle Press. The PLC went out and I need to reload software. Does anyone have any history with the Ameriplas machine?

Airwinghma
6th April 2015, 10:42 PM
Greetings;

Well I have no experience with that type of machine, please post some pics, I have experience with PLC's. What type/model of PLC does it have? Do you have the software to connect and load the program?

Scott

tholla
7th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Greetings;

Well I have no experience with that type of machine, please post some pics, I have experience with PLC's. What type/model of PLC does it have? Do you have the software to connect and load the program?

Scott

Thanks Scott, There are only a limited number of Ameriplas machines out there. Unfortunately, I do not has the backup software, hence the predicament I'm in...
It is a Mitsubishi melsec fx 2n-48t controller. I believe we could reprogram to get bare bones control but I don't think that is a great option.
Tim

Airwinghma
8th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Wow that sucks!

I hate to say it but this is a great example of a reason to back everything up, and then make a copy of the back up. I know this does not help now but may help someone else, also change your PLC batteries annually, only remove the battery when the machine is powered up.

My only suggestion is to Google and find one of those few companies with that machine, and beg for a copy of their program. At the very least your guy who can
reprogram to get bare bones control should be able to use/modify that program.

Scott

Let us know how it goes