PDA

View Full Version : New to the injection molding world

cdotjdot
23rd March 2014, 06:32 AM
Hello every one, I have been doing electrical and mechanical maintenance for a few months now in an injection molding facility and have really enjoyed it. My question to all of you is what do you guys think is the most important key to maintaining equipment and avoiding breakdowns.
Thanks, cdot

Josue
24th March 2014, 02:45 PM
Hi Dot

predictive and prevemtive maintenance praxis..

Suhas
24th March 2014, 08:36 PM
Hi Cdot,
100% agree with Josue.
It is just like any mechanical piece of equipment. Think of your car - oil change, filter change, tire rotation and so on. Preventive maint will take you a long way!
Suhas

Japlauindustry
10th April 2014, 06:47 AM
ear manager,

We are professional manufactory of rubber/silicon products and rubber molding machine, (o-ring,gasket,medical rubber,tableware rubber,sport rubber, Auto part, IPAD case,keyboard ,belt electric rubber parts and so on)Many customers from more than 50 countries have become our long business term parters.

We used silicone rubber material are authority SGS testing and our product are in accordance with the standards of ROSH of EU and FDA of American.We can design and produce rubber products and non-standard machines and equipment according to the drawings and requirements of clients.

Our machine :automation easy to operate, saving electricity, the technology from Taiwan。

If you need rubber/silicon products&rubber molding machine,please feel free to contact me for further discussion.

Thanks&Regards

Jocelyn

JapLau Industrial Ltd
http://www.japlau.com
TEL: +86-755-33245068
FAX: +86-755-86216602
Export Manager:+86-18603071612(Mrs Chou Directly)
Email: Jocelyn@japlau.com
Export Office ADD: B4-2005 ZTE Talent Apartments ,ChuangKe road LiuXian avenue,XiLi town ,NanShan district,ShenZhen city,Guangdong, China
HongKong Company: Unit B,Room06,29/F,Legend Tower,7 Shing Yip Street,Kwun Tong,Kowloon,HongKong
TEL: 00852-30697075
FAX: 00852-30697752