PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Help-Water System

CrystalKaren
22nd March 2014, 05:08 AM
Looking for an industry expert that is familiar with closed loop water systems. Anyone have any experience in systems that treat water to keep it clean in such a system?

Karen (http://www.euromicronmould.com)
Email:karen@euromicronmould.com

Josue
24th March 2014, 09:40 PM
we improve our chiller water, but first we check the root of rust,,,we change all metal pipes to stainless steel and pvc, after that we install some filters besides chillers, and add some chemical to our chiller,,,,basically we do the clean manually , i know there are some system that you connect to the pipes but so far we dont try this

regards

CrystalKaren
25th March 2014, 02:55 AM
we improve our chiller water, but first we check the root of rust,,,we change all metal pipes to stainless steel and pvc, after that we install some filters besides chillers, and add some chemical to our chiller,,,,basically we do the clean manually , i know there are some system that you connect to the pipes but so far we dont try this

regards

Thank U! It's good to know we can do the clean manually. And can you tell me which chemical you use to the chiller? We wanto try that. Thanks a lot!

Josue
25th March 2014, 07:57 PM
well, the product its just for a local delivery but you can find at any chemical supplier, its a "rust prevent chemical" if you are in the USA, you can get from PPE, or similar mold industry suppliers,,,

contain :
Etilene Glycol, + addititives
Na2 So3, NaPo5

after you get this chemical in your system you most monitor by month, the PH and solids in the water so you can know when need to add more,,, basic issue its to replace all source that make rust, and set some filters,,,, we pass from brown color water to a clear water,

CrystalKaren
26th March 2014, 02:27 AM
well, the product its just for a local delivery but you can find at any chemical supplier, its a "rust prevent chemical" if you are in the USA, you can get from PPE, or similar mold industry suppliers,,,

contain :
Etilene Glycol, + addititives
Na2 So3, NaPo5

after you get this chemical in your system you most monitor by month, the PH and solids in the water so you can know when need to add more,,, basic issue its to replace all source that make rust, and set some filters,,,, we pass from brown color water to a clear water,

Can't thank you more for taking time to reply my problem. I'll try to find this kind of chemical. Wish you a perfect day!

brentb
31st March 2014, 04:13 PM
With Ethylene glycol, watch EPA, Josue is right, but in Mexico where the laws are different than in the rest of North America and Europe etc..
If you are in China, don't worry about ANY chemicals.

KOM

brent