PDA

View Full Version : injection moulding machine VDU screen supplier Warning!

LedwellPlastics
17th December 2013, 03:45 PM
Hi All,

I'm new here but I thought you all should be aware of a Chinese company that is supplying new plug and play screens for many different moulding machines.

We have a few Sandrettos machines some of which have a VDU and as anyone who has had one of these for a while will know eventually they break down. So we had a unit fail and I searched the web for a new replacement one, I probably should have just gone direct to Sandretto and bit the bullet but as a frugal sort of person I decided to try www.crt-replacement-monitors.com who are also known as http://www.himcnc.com/ and www.harmonywolrd.com. They advertise a direct replacement monitor that simply needs to be mounted. I checked with the engineer sam.bob.wu@harmonywolrd.com by email and they confirmed that the monitor would simply need mounting but it would be plug and play. All sounded great so I arranged for the funds to be transferred and a monitor duly arrived, this is where it started to go wrong the mointor was way too big it would not fit within the console let alone the standard Sandretto screen aperture, I then contacted Sam again to be told that I could send it back for a different one but to also send the frame that the screen would fit into as well so they could fit the new screen for us. Ok I thought so it's going to cost me a bit more but at least I would have the unit fixed in place and ready to go. So off it went and within a few weeks it arrived back with a new much smaller screen taped in place and the circuit boards hacked and re hashed into the new screen, I plugged it in but it didn't work so another few email's to Sam and another cost of dispatch to china from England (£75) but Sam had promised to reimburse me so I decided to send it back again! After weeks and weeks of chasing and one threatening email I finally got another reply this said that Sam would send back the screen and that they had had problems sourcing a screen that would fit. It then arrived back with a large box attached that doesn't fit within the console and has had to be mounted on the back which really isn't ideal. It does now work however I asked Sam regarding the refund for the carriage which is now considerable and as much as the screen originally cost us, because we have had to pay import duty each time he sent it back even though it was a replacement unit and his email reply is below.

"And I think we are not able to pay extra money, as you know, we also pay a lot of duty and transportation fee. We didn’t get any profit from this business, but I am happy, because your problem was finally solved .

Regards,

Sam

发送时间: 2013年12月9日 22:42
收件人: sam.bob.wu@harmonywolrd.com
主题: Re: ??: sandretto screen?

Hi Sam yes thanks we have the screen installed, it's not ideal however we have managed to fit the extra box on the back side of the cabinet. this means that the cabinet will not go all the way back into the hole where it was originally. The screen cannot fit all of the data on to its width however I think we will be able to live with it.

I will have to get all of the invoices from the various carriers and import duty out and send through for you to reimburse us.

I will do this in a weeks time as our accountant is away at the moment on holiday."

So if you are reading this then DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS COMPANY.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Kind Regards

Benn Simms

Pilot
17th December 2013, 06:26 PM
In case of Sandretto repairs you can use RECO TECH www.reco-tech.it
They are able to help you with spare parts and services. (verified many times by me :-)

sarita
27th December 2013, 02:36 AM
oh god....this company is very near to our company , so sorry to hear that, maybe next time when you do business in china, must very carefully, need talk direct with boss or their engineer with your request about the products, because some sales in china ,only sales can not know any technology spec......hope this can help you next time to do business in china... happy new year

sarita
http://www.euromicronmould.com/