PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Machine Memory

macdonmr
21st November 2013, 03:09 PM
We have a Mitsubishi 500MSJ machine with a MAC VII controller. We'd like to expand the memory to save more setups. I see the card in the machine is only a 8MB! Does anyone know if a generic compact flash card will work or does it have to be formatted before hand (i.e. by Mitsu)? Cheers!

Suhas
21st November 2013, 05:55 PM
Hi Macdonmr,
What does it say on the Mitsubishi card? Does it say SD or micro SD? Also is the shape of their card similar to the one you would buy from the market? If the shapes are similar, my guess is you can use it. Most machines will have the option to format on the machine controller it self. You will not need any special formatting I believe.
Regards,
Suhas

jamesmount
30th November 2013, 06:16 AM
Hi Macdonmr,
What does it say on the Mitsubishi card? Does it say SD or micro SD? Also is the shape of their card similar to the one you would buy from the market? If the shapes are similar, my guess is you can use it. Most machines will have the option to format on the machine controller it self. You will not need any special formatting I believe.
Regards,
Suhas

Hi Suhas, I think SD card is not used in Machine memory because it's work on telecommunication equipment.

moldingppm
2nd December 2013, 04:19 AM
Snap a pic and post it up. That'll help