PDA

View Full Version : copylog

nemanja
28th October 2013, 07:53 PM
Hello all,

Is anyone have experience with ARBURG copylog program. for me look like is just "viewer" for .arb programs. is there any option in program that i didn't find that enable editing programs on PC.
thanks,
nemanja.

moldingppm
1st November 2013, 03:28 PM
Hello all,

Is anyone have experience with ARBURG copylog program. for me look like is just "viewer" for .arb programs. is there any option in program that i didn't find that enable editing programs on PC.
thanks,
nemanja.

From what I know about it, it's only used as a file manager. I'm not sure if you can even view the setup on Copylog... May want to give them a call. 1 860 667 6500

nemanja
5th November 2013, 08:30 PM
Copylog can read .arb programs, and show parameters in Excel. Is good thing when want to have hard copy of all programs, or if you need some quick look at some old programs. It keep program disc clean of old and unused programs. But so far nothing about editing outside of machine. :(

Ludwighysly
30th November 2013, 01:40 AM
I only use dollar amours when it comes to setting you top five for fine tuning.

---------------------------------
Every women likes surprises so getting her Thin Traceless Summer Corset (http://www.forlingeries.com/Thin-Traceless-Summer-Corset-g81.html) gift delivered at a time when she is home is crucially important.

nemanja
4th December 2013, 03:48 PM
I do fine tuning on machine, so i can actualy see resault. I need to make sometimes "base" for program, becose i get new insterts for tools. I calculate volume, speed, hold preassure, etc. but for that i need abouth 1 horu. in that time machine is stoped if i work there.

Nemanja.

Working man
31st January 2014, 06:57 PM
Copylog can read .arb programs, and show parameters in Excel. Is good thing when want to have hard copy of all programs, or if you need some quick look at some old programs. It keep program disc clean of old and unused programs. But so far nothing about editing outside of machine. :(

Does anybody know how it works with PC? I mean the situation when i try to take backup for driving parameters to server and intranet. We have such an old machines that have old floppydrives. Nowadays we have chanced floppy drives to usb-drives and these usb drives are not Arburg originals ;-) . We have several parameters in one diskette. When I try to take copy for these parameters to PC there is only arb.files. The problem is that there isn`t any mold identified folders to be seen or how it say in english? :confused: Engel molding machine works fine with pc in this case. Can I get any help wit Copyloc-program with this problem. I hope you`ll understand me because my english isn`t very good but I will try.

nemanja
12th February 2014, 01:20 PM
For me was situation that files need to be on some data carier, so copylog can find them. If they are on hard drive i could not find them and open. You can try simply to copy files in flash drive and than try to open them from there. Also keeping programs on removable drive is good as backup.

Regards,
Nemanja.