PDA

View Full Version : new to the forum

keithmillar
22nd May 2013, 09:48 AM
Hi all

I new new to the forum and want to introduce myself, I am Keith Millard and am very much new to injection molding.

I am keen to learn the craft and purchase my own machine, preferably a machine that I could build myself. Any ideas or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Keith

Suhas
23rd May 2013, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the forum. Just FYI, most of us are dedicated molders who do this to earn a living. Please do not get disheartened if no one answers your message if they are more hobby related.
Welcome again.
Suhas

annielau
8th June 2013, 09:18 AM
I am new to the froum too. I am Annie from China, and also new to injection molding. I want to know more knowledge about injection molding, I think the ferum can help me. I am glad to be a member at this ferum.

acmedisys
14th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome Annielau.. I am also new here..
Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts by injecting material into a mold. Injection molding can be performed with a host of materials, including metals, glasses, elastomers, confections, and most commonly thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers. for more information you can visit www.acmedisys.com

I am new to the froum too. I am Annie from China, and also new to injection molding. I want to know more knowledge about injection molding, I think the ferum can help me. I am glad to be a member at this ferum.

stewartbf
17th June 2013, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone. New to the Forum. Have a few years behind me on the manufacturing floor. Looking forward to helping out as best as I can with any questions. Will be posting some of my own. :cool: Thanks

annielau
18th June 2013, 01:46 AM
hi, I am annie, from china? and you? you said you have a few years behind on the manufacturing floor, what are you doing? injection molding?

stewartbf
18th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Hi Annie. Yes injection Molding. Mostly small thin wall parts with high tolerances. And you what kind of parts are you molding.

SEScc_RSA
20th June 2013, 08:45 PM
I am Anton and new to the Forum. I have been in the industry for 20+ years. We supply machinery to the plastic converting market and represent 9 different International suppliers from China, Taiwan, USA, Germany, India and Austria.

vpate
8th July 2013, 03:34 AM
I am also new to this forum. I want to make small injection machine and making small plastic parts for video demo.

jenny
8th July 2013, 07:37 AM
I am Jenny from China and also new to the forum ,I want to kown more kownlege about plastic injection mold.glad to come here .

jenny
8th July 2013, 07:40 AM
Hi, Annielau ,I am Jenny,we have a lot of similar,Chinese girl and new to injection moldingl.:)