PDA

View Full Version : Best Beginner Information??

illusionph7
14th September 2011, 06:25 PM
hello,

i recently started to work in a plastic pail manufacture factory, and i am learning the injection process. Where to learn the basics of injection machines, the parameters and their effects on the process? Suggesitons are appreciated :)

thanx

Suhas
14th September 2011, 10:36 PM
What is your geographical location?
Check out some info on www.fimmtech.com
Thanks,
Suhas

brentb
15th September 2011, 01:17 AM
hello,

i recently started to work in a plastic pail manufacture factory, and i am learning the injection process. Where to learn the basics of injection machines, the parameters and their effects on the process? Suggesitons are appreciated :)

thanx

I have fond memories of molding HDPE pails and lids.
There are many more learning resources now than "back then"
People like Suhas have made many of these resources available, he, in his seminars,books and this website and his Fimmtech website.
If only I had these resources when I began to mold, life would have been easy.

Welcome to the injection molding field and: "Keep on Molding"!

brent

illusionph7
15th September 2011, 07:27 PM
:) Thanks for the replies.
Factory is in Turkey-Istanbul, i ll check the www.fimmtech.com (http://www.fimmtech.com/) as soon as i m available
see you soon with more specific questions hopefully :)

brentb
17th September 2011, 12:46 AM
I will take vacation and come to teach you! There is so much history and culture in your location!

Keep on Molding!
brent

ModorPlastics
12th October 2011, 05:04 PM
identify and rectify the following defects:

-Sink marks that form when the outer plastic shell hardens before the internal plastic has had an opportunity to cool
-Short shots caused when there is an inadequate amount of plastic material to fill the mold
-Burn marks caused by trapped compressed air during the molding process
-Flash marks, which is the excess plastic that extends from the end of the molded part

http://modorplastics.com

Maheshkumar Hiremath
13th October 2011, 05:34 AM
Short term cources are helpful a lot , Many institutes conduct such coures on Machines, process and materials.....found out one in your location.

plastickenmold
22nd September 2014, 06:50 AM
hi,
How to learn and know more about the plastic injection mold.

Jendalf
23rd September 2014, 12:50 PM
Hi,

shortly

Read - everything about IM (but donīt believe to everything - always check and compare)
Look and realise - how existing proces in your factory works (and WHY)
Learn - From your colleagues or chief (same as first point - donīt believe them everything ;) always check and compare)
Ask!!!
Compare - theory with practise (imaginary two different worlds but when you will have more experience you will realize that it isnīt (if you stay on scientific level))
Donīt give up - even if the problem looks impossible to solve - there is always way how!

Play - play with machines and proces - its good to give your Machines girls names. Believe me they are acting like girls and sometimes they will drive you crazy but most of the time you will love them :)

J.

nemanja
1st October 2014, 01:21 AM
Hi,

I completly agree with Jendalf, you dont know what your woman like till you meet her completly, so maybie best way to learn is experience.
So, you can take one parametar and take 2 values, one abnormaly high (i safe range) and than one extremly low for same parametar. See diference what make on product, brake or cut on half to see inside, play with each parametar, but NEVER change more than 1 parametar, because you wont be sure wich one did wich change.

B. R.