PDA

View Full Version : Free viwer for machine program / Recepy

Pilot
9th November 2012, 03:20 PM
Hello to all.

I am looking for free viewers for machine saved recepy.
Are exist some free programs, which are able to show off-line recepy form (USB, Floppy) devices in readable output??

Mainly for ENGEL, Negri Bossi, HUSKY, Sandretto, Nissei, Krauss Maffei ...... etc.

Yes, all producers of IMM are affering some special programs ...... but not free :confused:

Thanks in advance

Pilot :-)

rickbatey
10th November 2012, 12:53 AM
Pilot,
The issue is that these manufacturers built their controllers, and spent money to do so. So they each have an architecture that is their own. I've converted Engel programs into Word documents, easy enough, but you need their " Screen Viewer" program and the E-bias program for the press (options installed and so on).
I have not seen any such programs for the others, but sure they exist. Free is the reason I don't think you will succeed.
Rick.

Pilot
14th November 2012, 05:55 PM
Yes Rick,
I am understand. This is exactly the reason for my question :-)
I have free "param10" program for ENGEL, but it work only for CC100 and CC90/80. CC200 is based on JAVA and maybe somebody has something :-)

Pilot

rickbatey
14th November 2012, 08:53 PM
I could have helped out with the CC100, Screen Viewer; but don't have anything for CC200. I understand there is a program on the CD they give you with a new press, for the 200. Load one into the computer and double check that, but that's what I've been told by Engel techs.
BTW- how do you like the CC200? I'm still not very fond of them?! Sacrilege I know from a long term Engel junky!

Pilot
16th November 2012, 06:15 PM
HI,
CC200 looks fine .... on first view.
But if I am using this, it looks like beta version before CC300 :-)