PDA

View Full Version : Instructional Aids (Free)

brentb
3rd July 2012, 01:35 AM
I am teaching basic and intermediate/advaned injection molding classes. (Suhas' book is text for advanced).
the younger generation wants electronic stimulation via video presentations or at the least slides. I have raided Suhas' site extensively as well as a few more free sites. My budget won't permit an interactive program such as Routsis or Paulson provide. Does any molder out there have any suggestions?

Thanks, and, "Keep on Molding"

brent

Suhas
3rd July 2012, 09:59 PM
Amigo!
I don't have any animations yet, but I am working on some. Let me know what slides you need and may be I can help.
Regards,
Suhas

brentb
4th July 2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks Suhas, will do. I have raided extensively your slides from your " Robust Process" webinar on the IDES website.

Keep on Molding!

brent

brentb
4th July 2012, 01:10 AM
Amigo!
I don't have any animations yet, but I am working on some. Let me know what slides you need and may be I can help.
Regards,
Suhas

Animations? Are we gonna have little Suhas cartoon characters teaching us how to mold?

rickbatey
7th July 2012, 03:38 AM
Brent, what is it you're looking for exactly? I may be able to help.

brentb
7th July 2012, 04:36 AM
Hey Rick,

Any good and free molding video clips or PowerPoint/PDF slide presentations

skyhew
9th August 2012, 10:22 AM
This will be very useful to have a set of training material for Injection Moulding.
If Suhas can provide it in Video + Power Point format with reasonable cost, I think it will very helpful for us - most of the managers would like to use some "ready to use" material to train the Production / technical team.

Suhas
10th August 2012, 02:47 AM
Thanks SkyHew, It has been on my list. Just too many things going on. I have all the material, I just need to take a week and simply record and edit. Soon, Soon! I hope. Trying to get a new website done with some more resources. I will also be giving out the 6-Step Study (Scientific Molding) software - not in excel - free to all very soon. (The rest will still have to be paid for - DOE, etc for example)
Thanks,
Suhas

brentb
11th August 2012, 03:28 AM
Thanks SkyHew, It has been on my list. Just too many things going on. I have all the material, I just need to take a week and simply record and edit. Soon, Soon! I hope. Trying to get a new website done with some more resources. I will also be giving out the 6-Step Study (Scientific Molding) software - not in excel - free to all very soon. (The rest will still have to be paid for - DOE, etc for example)
Thanks,
Suhas

Do prior purchasers get a proportional rebate? :)