PDA

View Full Version : 150i robo shot won’t go into semi-auto

Platt1990
24th January 2020, 06:30 AM
After checking the press over mechanically it seems fine I checked the currents fuses and delinked all secondary equipment but it won’t go into semi so I can’t get to auto according to the I/o diagnostics page it registers I’m hitting the button but still won’t go. The only weird alarm I have is the doors not only say open when I go to fire it up but also say the doors are half way open. Any help would be appreciated.

roka95
24th January 2020, 01:14 PM
After checking the press over mechanically it seems fine I checked the currents fuses and delinked all secondary equipment but it won’t go into semi so I can’t get to auto according to the I/o diagnostics page it registers I’m hitting the button but still won’t go. The only weird alarm I have is the doors not only say open when I go to fire it up but also say the doors are half way open. Any help would be appreciated.

The doors must be shut and say closed. If the press is saying Door open or half open it will not start. Check all door sensors and make sure they are working properly.

Platt1990
24th January 2020, 08:02 PM
The doors must be shut and say closed. If the press is saying Door open or half open it will not start. Check all door sensors and make sure they are working properly.

I ended up getting ahold of a press maintenance buddy of mine. It seems that after they had replaced the door switches on day shift the back door switch roller arm was not put in the proper position so it was only making half of the switches required for the door to register as closed. A flathead screw driver and 5 min fixed the issue. I didn’t think to look at the switches because the engineer that handed this over to me said he had already gone down that road and replaced all of the door switches and with it operating in manual I thought this had been done correctly witch of course was an oversight on my behalf I should have double checked the work