PDA

View Full Version : Sites for Free Training and Free Certificate In Injection Machine

holar09
27th September 2018, 01:02 PM
Please, I need websites that offer free training and certificate in injection machine, I am not financially buoyant to pay for any course/certificate now, because of my country's exchange rate but I need the training urgently. Thanks

Suhas
28th September 2018, 11:40 PM
If you want to get this done right, no free course can help you understand this correctly. The most inexpensive way to do this is to buy a book and learn from it. There are several of them on Amazon and the Hanser publication's websites.
-Suhas

iautry1973
29th September 2018, 08:57 PM
There are a lot of free resources on the web, however none of them will give you a certification. Suhas book is great and has a lot of good information. If you understand that book or some of the other good ones out there you will have a leg up on most other people out there. Working with an experienced process engineer and asking as many questions as possible will help a lot.

holar09
1st October 2018, 09:30 AM
Thank you for this

holar09
1st October 2018, 09:32 AM
There are a lot of free resources on the web, however none of them will give you a certification. Suhas book is great and has a lot of good information. If you understand that book or some of the other good ones out there you will have a leg up on most other people out there. Working with an experienced process engineer and asking as many questions as possible will help a lot.

How can I get Sugar book?

iautry1973
1st October 2018, 04:02 PM
Suha's book is on Amazon and also his website at fimmtech.com. Other websites to look at for free info are ides.com under their webinar section, fimmtech.com, dme.net (under the resources tab is a university section), I will look at my list of places and post some more later. Good luck.

Joel JS
1st October 2018, 05:59 PM
Hello,

Also try to Google search Injection Molding Processing Guide for XXX (ie PP, or Lyondell Basell PP)

Do this for any material that you use, or use most often, material manufacturers put out good guides for the materials that they make and they can be very informative.

(You may want to make your own internal certification using all the above mentioned reference materials, until you can afford to outsource.)

Joel

Joel JS
1st October 2018, 06:07 PM
Also if your are buying books, I like "Plastic Injection Molding" by Douglas M Bryce,.. this is a good book that explains the entire process from drying to mold setting, and I often lend it out to beginning process techs.

Joel

holar09
2nd October 2018, 06:18 AM
Thank you all for this